Sunday, January 18, 2015

Realizations

You'll have to forgive any misspellings I may have, as I am blogging via my kindle fire....

In researching fitness tips and health suggestions, I came across a recurring theme when it came to the balance of food and exercise.

Let me preface this with the fact that I don't think I eat junk. I gave up quite a few vices, I can no longer eat a whole bag of potato chips, nor have I had a soda since Christmastime. That being said, I think I still have some bad habits to kick. Like cereal (although I didn't buy any this week!), sugary kids candy like fundip (my go-to movie candy), and more.

Does that realization mean I need to go completely nuts and go vegan or paleo??? Hello no! But I need to shift my focus from relying on the gym to help me lose weight to relying on my food habits to get me where I want to be. Because, as these and so many other photos will tell you.... abs are built in the kitchen, not the gym.








1 comment:

  1. This is my biggest area of struggle and I truthfully don't know how I can fix it. I just can't talk myself into veggies or a big healthy salad.

    I try and cut back where I can, but can't really commit to much of anything.

    You have done well so far....no pop since Christmas? Good job! I need to kick that habit again. I just finished off a bottle of diet ginger ale....I will not buy myself more pop next grocery shop!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete