Saturday, April 6, 2013

S-A-TUR-DAY- NIGHT! [Wrap-Up]


Fitness for the week:


Sunday - [Easter] Nada. I enjoyed my mother-in-law's cooking and snacked on a few kit-kats. Bad Julie! >.<
Monday - Nada. I was going to before work, but the fat girl living inside me said no, and that I should eat another kit-kat or two. Or four. :-(
Tuesday - Couch 2 5k, Week 3 Day 1
(Well, almost. According to THIS website, I should have only done a 90sec run/90sec walk/3min run/3min walk twice through. I did six reps of 3min run/3min walk, so I'm ahead of schedule it looks like!)
(Max HR 239, Avg HR 156, 268 Cal Burned, 9.7g Fat Burned)
I would also like to add a change I've noticed. Other than today's spike in Max HR, I usually would top out around 180. I think today's was a fluke with my gear, because the treadmill said my max HR was 168, which is down almost 15pts! That means my heart is conditioning for this running thing!! Yay!!
Wednesday - Yoga @ home - 45 minutes
(Max HR 122, Avg HR 87, 38 Cal Burned, 2.3g Fat Burned)
Thursday - Nada
Friday - Nada. At work though I did have a decent day walking....
3.12miles/2454 Cal Burn
Saturday - Couch 2 5k Week 3 Day 2/3
I actually did it correctly this time. I am saying this is day 2 & 3 because the week is over and I was sick and could not complete the 3rd day. I'm going to try for week 4, but if I cannot do it, I will repeat week 3 properly.
(Max HR 179, Avg HR 147, 127 Cal Burned, 5.2g Fat Burned)
THEN.... I did another 25minutes of strength training, ab work, and cardio (punching bag!)
(Max HR 169, Avg HR 146, 132 Cal Burned, 6g Fat Burned)


Overall, I feel I had a good week. Despite the sinus infection that has lingered, I managed to work out more than I thought I would because of said infection.



Weight Check-In (Sat AM):


213.
Woot! A small victory!
*does small victory dance*




Fitness Plan for the Week:


Sunday - Zumba!
Monday - Power Yoga / C25K Week 4 Day 1
Tuesday - Nada - I'm working in the AM, then coming back for an overnight that night!
Wednesday - C25K Week 4 Day 2
Thursday - Yoga @ Home
Friday - Muscle Fusion / (Or maybe nada.. depends on how I feel)
Saturday - C25K Week 4 Day 3


So yes, I plan on 6 days to work out next week! Crazy, right!??!?!
I may take Friday off too, it just depends on how I feel. The overnight at work will be tough this week.... it's all going to be receiving stock stuff, so think lifting heavy boxes and staying in one place to attach tags and stuff... boring! But I get to listen to music!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment