Monday, April 15, 2013

4 months.... Am I different??

Let's check in with my body! (That sounds SO WRONG) Let's look side by side and see if there's any progress!

January will be on top, April below.


January

April


I do see a little bit of a difference! Now, let's look from the side!


January

April



Holy shit! I knew those 4" would make a difference! Wow. I can't stop looking. I see a difference! I see a difference!!

I'm doing a happy dance!! :-D


Now, the obligatory butt shot! :-P

January

April


Besides the weird wedgie thing my short do.... I see some thinning along my hips! Wow!


*sigh* .... This is just AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU....LOOK....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can you ever notice a difference!

    You are slimmer through (as I lovingly call it on myself) your first stomach, your middle, hips and shoulders...all over!

    I'm super duper proud of you! Plus, you are still rocking your Sam shirt....my poor Dean is shoved in a drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are THE bomb. Amazing and you did it. No crap...just you and hard work. Your dillegence is showing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete