Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Road Trip Review : March 2014

March flew by so fast. I hardly had time to register it even happened! John and I normally try and go to a few BoSox Spring Training games, but we had NO time to go see our team play, and regular season has now begun!! At least we have the Bruins to look forward to, they have clinched their division and sitting pretty in the 1st seed spot. Yay!
So, now that I've got my comments on the month out of the way, let the disappointment begin! .... -.-


Review -

-The distance from home to Crowley's Ridge National Park is 849 miles.
-The distance from there to Devil's Den State Park is 215 miles.
-My total goal distance is 1,064 miles.
-Challenge runs from January 1st through October 31st, which is 30 days.
-That means... I need to walk 3.5 miles per day to achieve my goal distance.
-Of that 3.5 miles, only half (1.75 miles) can come from normal every day walking!


The road so far....

January
Goal: 108.5 miles
Distance: 79.79 miles
Deficit: -28.71 miles

February
Goal: 98 miles
Distance: 88.16 miles
Deficit: -9.84 miles


Now....

March Goal: 108.5 miles
March Distance: 111.34 miles

Deficit: +2.84 miles!!!!!



Total 3 Month Goal: 315 miles
Actual 3 Month Distance: 279.29

Total 3 Month Deficit: -35.71 miles



Holy crap!!! Hey, even though I'm almost a week behind schedule, I will take that "W" for March! I actually thought I was going to be behind... AGAIN.... but I came out ahead by almost 3 miles! A small victory, but a victory for sure!!

I have a fresh start for April, and more opportunities to make April be a month that I kick ass! It also happens to be my birthday month (the 30th) and Amy's birthday month (the 26th).... AND Amy has dragged me into doing a Pinterest/Fitness Photo Challenge, where I take a picture of a certain subject/thing each day! And the picture has to be fitness/health related in some way!

So, if you haven't already, go see Miss Amy and tell her to keep kicking ass, and I will follow her footsteps and make this month my bitch! Also, if you haven't, go check out all the awesome submissions for Amy's Pinterest Challenge and root on those fantastic ladies!!

I will update my map as soon as I recover from this stupid swing shift at work, so look for my edit soon! :-)


Happy April Everybody!!



1 comment:

  1. In the beginning, I thought March was never going to end, but now here we are in April.

    You did so well! You were certain you were going to be behind, but you hiked up those socks and nailed it! Just keep it up and you will be all caught up in no time!

    So glad you are joining me on this journey, it wouldn't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete