Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Road Trip Review 9/1 - 9/7

Week 8 is gone, and I am still on the trail to Troutville, VA!!

Up until this week, I have travelled 194.33 miles. WOOT! I am above my goal by around 23 miles!! YAY!!

So, this week's totals were:

Sunday : 3.5mi
Monday : 3.5mi
Tuesday : 5.5mi
Wednesday : 5.25mi
Thursday : 3.5mi
Friday : 2.5mi
Saturday : 3.95mi

Week's total: 27.70mi
Week's goal: 24.50mi

+3.20 miles!

YAY ME!

This is going to be short and sweet, so here's my landing point...

A faraway view...
Man I still look like I have a long way to go!



A closer look. I'm apparently sleeping in the river this week.... :)

See that thick red line?! Yeah.... That's the Florida-Georgia line.
Man, I feel like a song... maybe I should roll my windows down and cruise?


This week I have been a slacker. It's Tuesday and I am just getting around to finishing this. To my defense, I have three classes and a really crappy job that have been taking up my time, but I also had company this weekend so I wasn't near the computer much. I'm hoping to cross into Georgia this week, and have some fun picking peaches!

Go report to Amy's page and tell her what a slacker I have been. THEN, go make sure you give her EXTRA cheer this week because she was SOOO CLOSE to hitting her goal, that I just KNOW she'll make it this week!!!! :) :) :)


1 comment:

  1. You did so awesome again this week!!!

    So far this week, I am over in Km's and under in calories!

    Can you bring me a fresh peach? :-)

    ReplyDelete