Saturday, June 1, 2013

Squishy-Face! ^.^

So, I have a nephew. What a darling nephew. His name is Matthias. My little baby, chunky-monkey 10-year old (well not anymore) brother has his very own mini-me. Yup. Matthias looks just. like. his. daddy.

Well, Matthew (my "little" 21-year old brother) and Matthias came over to Julie's house last Sunday to spend some time with his favorite (well, I'd like to think so anyway..) aunt: ME!

Here's some squishy-faced pictures! He really is adorable. Thank goodness. Because I really didn't want to have to lie for the rest of my life. :-P



Squishy-faced smiles!



Matthias and Daddy. Can't you just see why my little Squishy
is going to be so damned handsome?!




"I'm gonna eat you Squishy!"




"I know Aunty Julie, Spiderman DOES have the
COOLEST floaty boats!!"


"No, but seriously, don't let go."
"Okay, Squishy, I won't."



Daddy and Matthias taking a
leisurely boat ride.



That is all. I mean, I have LOADS more pictures, but I won't upload them all. I just wanted
to share with you two readers of mine that I have fallen in love with my little Squishy-Face
and plan to be the COOLEST AUNT EVER.

Oh, yes. There are trips to Disneyland, Busch Gardens, playing hookie from school,
overnight trips in cool new places, zoos, museums, and loads more in his future.

This little man will be one handsome and intelligent find for some lucky lady.


.....But not too soon I hope.


1 comment:

  1. Lady killer for sure! What a cutie he is! I can see why you are so in love with him!

    Sounds like a great way to spend the day and yes, you totally will be the coolest Aunt ever!!!

    Is that your pool? Very nice! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete