Monday, December 10, 2012

SUCK IT SIZE 20!!

So, I had to buy new work pants. What a chore. It's like pulling teeth with me.


See, I'm usually a 20W-tall. Which does not exist. 20W exists. 20 tall (or long, depending on the manufacturer) exists. 20W-T does not. Fudge.

I usually get my khakis from Old Navy. I can buy their 20W online and not only do I have to save myself the embarrassment of buying fat-girl sizes in front of skinny people, they always have a decent selection.

...When they're not $35 a pair!! When the hell did this happen?? I remember paying $20 and even then I thought that was too much!

So anyway, I go to Target, another place I RARELY buy clothing from because of the A-prices, and B- a 20 fits like a 12, and a XXL top fits like a belly shirt.


Really, Target, we know what you're doing. You're making skinny people clothing with big-girl tags so the skinny ones can "feel what it's like to buy fat clothes but not be actually fat"... well, that's MY theory anyway.


To make this a quick post, I tried an 18 for shits and giggles. I figured it would be a nice story to tell my kids one day.


...............They didn't fit!!

........................ THEY WERE TOO BIG!!


Huzzah! So, not only am I out of the 18/20 range, I'm in a 16!! I haven't fit in a 16 since high school!!

That's my proud story for today. I leave you with..... a new song I'm in love with!! :) :) <3 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment